Genesis Energy ‘Tree People’
To reduce greenhouse gas emissions, we developed ‘Tree People’ for Genesis Energy – an online community based on a virtual forest where members’ pledges to conserve energy were visually represented by the growth of trees.
I was responsible for the complete management of the project from strategy development, to production (website, TVC, print, experiential, DM).
- 24,000 people nurtured their virtual trees
- 90,000 measurable pledges
- 16,000 tonnes of carbon saved – 59% over target
- 1.81 million gallons of petrol not burned
- New York Festivals 2009 Gold UN Award
- John Caples International 2009 Silver