Department of Communications Digital Strategy
The Department of Communications is an Australian Government Department with the aim of helping Australians navigate the ever-changing digital and communications terrain. Through benchmark research, stakeholder interviews, work-shopping and consultation, I developed a Digital Vision, Business Strategy and 4-Year roadmap of communications initiatives and resourcing recommendations for the Department.
- Redevelopment of the website
- Implementation of a new social media platform
- Restructuring of the Department, including a social media & content team
- Social media process and strategy implemented
- Internal digital literacy program established for staff